- Roma Fiumicino (Leonardo Da Vinci) – 2 hours;
- Roma Ciampino – 1 hour and 30 minutes;
- Napoli Capodichino – 1 hours and 30 minutes.
Trains, Buses and Public Transport
- train Roma-Napoli, Cassino Station, Bus CO.TRA.L for Picinisco;
- train Napoli-Cassino, Bus CO.TRA.L for Picinisco.
- By Motorway from Rome:
– Ferentino exit, highway Ferentino-Sora: Follow the signs from the highway Cassino-Sora to Cassino exit Atina Inferiore, SS 509 “Forca d’Acero” Picinisco exit, then follow the signs.
– Cassino exit, take the highway Cassino-Sora Towards Atina, exit at Atina and follow the signs to Picinisco.
- By Motorway from Naples
A1/E45 towards Caserta-Roma/Avellino/Bari/Freeway, exit Cassino, take the SS630, Provincial Road Ausonia for Atina/Sora/Naples/SS Cassino Centre 509 “Forca d’Acero” Picinisco exit, then follow the signs.
Private car, Minibus or coach transfers can be organized at special rates through the Concierge with Flavio Capocci’s company, Leabus. Contact the concierge for details.