In Picinisco and the surrounding area, there are various activites for those who wish to participate in different sports:
- ski near Prati di Mezzo where ski lifts are available;
- Mountain climbing for experts at Roccia del Corvo;
- Hill Walking is available to meet all needs and levels of ability from simple walks around the old towns through the natural scenery of Valle di Canneto to some of the challenging walks available in the Parco Nazionale;
- Cycling and Mountain biking are popular throughout the area;
- S. Donato Val di Comino is a well known spot for Paraglyding;
- Enjoy horseriding at Casale di Melfa and at Borgo Castellone;
- Practice sub-aqua at Lago di Fibreno;
- Canoe at Vallerotonda;
- Race Gokarts at the famous crossdrome at Atina;
- Practise kayaking and Rafting at Casalvieri localita Plauto;
- Tennis is a simpler and safer sport available at Borgo Castellone;
- Go swimming at one of the local swimming pools;
- Visit the Beach – about one hour’s drive away.
Information on each is available from our Concierge.